Dyn's World

It's really really boring... most of the time... honest!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

While I make my living out of being a software engineer, I'm trying to become a published author, writing books for teenagers.

Friday, October 08, 2004

Survival

Ok, I wasn't killed yesterday. The rest of the day was fairly uneventful. Managed to make a meeting at 19:00 for Boundary Sound, with a great long list of things that need doing before the next RSL... or webcast, which-ever comes first. Then onto the radio club, just in time to miss the committee meeting, but early enough to engage a few conversations, and enter into a spot of flash card swapping (for some reason, some cameras don't like compact flash cards bigger than 128Mb).

Up nice and early this morning to get in 32 lengths in the pool, then a quick stop by at home to get changed and update my webcam shot, and onto work... where I've been fighting with file locking and mis-reading.

Not a lot of news to report on really, although I've heard that the Priory FM studio rebuild it just about complete now, and I'm trying to get some training started this weekend. Passed on some more general information about various RSLs to Dave for the Newark Ham Radio website.

Talking of websites, I had a look at Bob's website... it's been an ongoing project for the last year... maybe I should finish it off soon?

Oh and 20 minutes ago, my machine completed its 1156th Seti@home unit, clocking up 10,000 hours, 3 minutes and 31.2 seconds of donated CPU time :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home