Dyn's World

It's really really boring... most of the time... honest!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

While I make my living out of being a software engineer, I'm trying to become a published author, writing books for teenagers.

Monday, October 04, 2004

Yuck

All the action of the last few weeks, and the time of year I guess, has left me with an awful cold. Decided not to inflict a day of hacking up green balls of goo on my work mates, and have taken the day off.

Last night saw the conclusion og Boundar Sound's first restricted service license. Can't say it was overly eventful, but at least it was fun. Now I've got the job of fixing a few problems with the kit, and re-training the presenters that will be staying on for next time.

...right back to the hot drinks and warm bed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home