Dyn's World

It's really really boring... most of the time... honest!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

While I make my living out of being a software engineer, I'm trying to become a published author, writing books for teenagers.

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Oops

Well, I just didn't have time to write anything yesterday. Really. I've been that busy with work, writing some inner loops and ultimate guts of a system. Scarey.

This morning, I've cocked up royally. I'm really dead meat. I decided to make the morning tea, and hand out some biscuits that Shelagh and I have been trying to eat since last weekend. Unfortunately, I forgot what Stan's mug looked like, and in a bleary eyed haze I picked up what looked like the nearest approximation. It turns out that I've made Stan's tea in Vanessa's mug. She's so going to kill me. Fortunately, the fruit tea the stan drinks doesn't stain, and I've got biscuits to trade for my life, but I'm still in trouble! Oh well... easy come, easy go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home