Dyn's World

It's really really boring... most of the time... honest!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

While I make my living out of being a software engineer, I'm trying to become a published author, writing books for teenagers.

Monday, September 27, 2004

Another exhausting weekend

Doesn't Monday always seem to come round fast?

Well... Friday night went on far longer than I wanted, Saturday was just tiring, and by the time Sunday morning came round, I didn't feel like playing the organ for the harvest festival... so it was a good job that Jason turned up. At least it allowed me to get some extra sleep before spending an evening at the radio station.

I honestly don't know why I couldn't drive the audio inputs of the transmitter from the output on the automation computer. I ended up driving the transmitter from an aux output set to pre-fade source on the automation channel, so that I could use the main output for recording... except I don't have any XLR to phono leads for such an operation. I ended up taking a signal from the mono meter drive, which I don't normally use, because we meter in stereo. What fun.

The cable internet fault from last Friday cleared itself about tea time on Friday, but I have to report that it went down again about an hour ago, so that's now annoying me. Could possibly be a local fault with our feeder cables.

This morning hasn't been less stressful - I intended to go swimming, but I'm so tired I couldn't face it. Everything aches, and even my voice is suffering. I've found out that the earliest I can get a dentist appointment is on 29th November... TWO MONTHS?! I hope things don't get any worse in the meantime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home