Dyn's World

It's really really boring... most of the time... honest!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

While I make my living out of being a software engineer, I'm trying to become a published author, writing books for teenagers.

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Far too busy

I honestly started writing an entry for yesterday... well I opened up the web interface, but never got round to writing anything. That's how busy I am.

I didn't make ringing or the radio club net on Monday night. Ended up at Boundary Sound monitoring a rather poorly internet connection. Had some more trouble of my own on Monday night with NTL, although it righted itself by yesterday.

Managed to will a crib match yesterday evening. Don't know how though.

Another session at Radio Witham tonight, maybe with Dave, who spent all last night fixing his hot water system. I'm just looking at a huge pile of house work that needs doing, and trying to work out what I can and can't manage to do before the end of the week. I don't think I'll make the radio club meeting tomorrow, as Boundary Sound need a duty manager. Chris Hubbard has asked me if I want to go drinking on Friday, but I'll be at Boundary Sound again all evening (although I can't see anything wrong with him spending an evening with me drinking coffee and eating kebabs). However, due to staffing shortages, I think Shelagh will end up tech-opping for Keith between 18:00 and 21:00 (although it's only a mini-disc and news-in job for three hours), because I can't get out of choir practise... and I haven't even thought about Sunday yet!

Me? Stressed? YAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home