Dyn's World

It's really really boring... most of the time... honest!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

While I make my living out of being a software engineer, I'm trying to become a published author, writing books for teenagers.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Ugh!

Remind me to never ever drink as much coffee as I did yesterday. I managed a total of 4 cups during the day, and by home time I could feel an anxiety attack coming on, which was really unpleasant. Now I remember why I gave up drinking coke and coffee back in April. Back to the fruit tea I think.

I managed to give about half of my presentation to the Priory FM members that made it through the rather drawn out meeting. Only 8 weeks to broadcast, and there's so much to do...

I still felt unwell this morning, but dragged myself swimming, forced myself through my 28 lengths (consisting of 7 sets of 2 lengths on my front and 2 on my back). Didn't bother with the sauna though - the smell of disinfectant was detectable as I swam past it on each length, so it must have been really bad in there. Probably for the best. Managed to get some tea and toast for breakfast, and felt much better by the time I got to work.

Sadly, over lunch (re-heated home made soup that I made in the slow cooker yesterday), my incredible disintegrating tooth has disintegrated further. I really need to phone the dentist today, and get an appointment next week, as the edges are quite sharp.

I'm not really looking forward to tonight. Wednesday evenings are becoming a drag. Shelagh will be teaching bell ringing in Barrowby again, and I'll be stuck at the hospital radio station pretending I know all about 50s music. Fortunately, I don't always have to say very much, just play the music, although I like to add some background information. The notes on the covers of 12" LPs are great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home