Dyn's World

It's really really boring... most of the time... honest!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

While I make my living out of being a software engineer, I'm trying to become a published author, writing books for teenagers.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Stress and Relaxation

Yesterday nearly ended up being rather stressful at the radio station, but after a quick drink and discussion on what needs to be changed for next time, I'm feeling more positive about things.

Had a good ringing session, and the (failed) attempt at Cambridge Surprise Major seemed to make it all worthwhile. Unfortunately, this attempt made me late home to get on the Waddington Club net at 20:00, but managed to join in at the end of the first round of reports to report the week's news, and ask for advice on Morse sounders and the PMR kit that was given to me on Friday. I still need to get a power supply for my radio... I've been borrowing the club's since February!

Work is also feeling positive at the moment, although I'm trying to be careful not to under estimate my work load.

Last night turned into another late night after giving Paul a lift home. I really didn't want to get up this morning. Got up eventually at 08:15, rushed through the shower and shave, and chopped up some veg to go with the roast chicken Shelagh cooked last night, and threw it all into the slow cooker before dashing off to work... so I should be able to eat tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home