Dyn's World

It's really really boring... most of the time... honest!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

While I make my living out of being a software engineer, I'm trying to become a published author, writing books for teenagers.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Feed me!

As ever, I'm keeping myself busy. On Monday, I managed to attend bell ringing at 18:30, the WARC net on 145.325MHz at 20:00, and still make it to Boundary Sound to go to the pub at 21:30. Monday nights are busy. Oh, and the ringing was crap. Discovered a bit more about the WARC monthly lecture on Thursday, and I suspect I won't attend... especially now that the Boundary Sound web meeting has been moved from Wednesday to Thursday.

Last night turned out to be a bit disappointing for me. As far as get togethers after an RSL goes, it wasn't too bad - the buffet was plentiful enough, and I talked to most of the people I wanted to talk to. Unfortunatly, the post pub curry didn't happen. We got to the indian just as they locked the door at 23:30. BUGGER! I'd had a light tea, and not eaten too much at the buffet so that I could enjoy a curry. So I ended up in bed before midnight with an empty stomach.

There's one remaining Danish in a tub on my desk. It's 2 days past its best before. Sod it. I'm having it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home