Dyn's World

It's really really boring... most of the time... honest!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

While I make my living out of being a software engineer, I'm trying to become a published author, writing books for teenagers.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

More Power and Party

Tuesday night turned into a really good night out... a well behaved post broadcast party with nice food, and lots of informal chat and a few drinks. So all that's left to do now is a new website (a few updates first I think)... a week with Mit and Vav coming up next week.

Wednesday was another busy day... lots of programming. And then onto my 2E0 exam. Ok, so I had 75 minutes to answer 45 multi-guess questions, and after 25 minutes I was twiddling my fingers. I wasn't able to leave the exam room until half the time had passed (37 minutes)... I wasn't going to sit there like a lemon - the bar was calling! I passed with 88% not quite managing the 100% that I scored when I did the M3 exam, but then one of the questions (regarding maximum antenna height when transmitting at 51MHz) was a bit below the belt. I also managed to mix up my D and F layers, balanced modulators, and a couple of other minor points... I'm not going to worry about it too much.

So I guess I'll be applying for my new callsign today :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home