Dyn's World

It's really really boring... most of the time... honest!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

While I make my living out of being a software engineer, I'm trying to become a published author, writing books for teenagers.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Aches and pains

A slightly less earth shattering blog today... I have back ache again. I felt my lower back a bit yesterday lunch time, and it twinged a bit last night, and it's slightly uncomfortable now :/ I hope it doesn't get any worse.

Last night I made my weekly trip to Radio Witham. Interesting to note that there has been a little bit more progress on the studio rebuild, not a lot, but enough to show that things are still happening. Can't say last night was particularly enjoyable - I'm going to have to dig out some new 50s tracks from somewhere... no sure where though.

I also took the opportunity to clean some of the kitchen last night. I haven't been able to keep up with the house work over the last couple of months, and there are loads of jobs that need doing. The window frames need painting - actually they needed doing last year, but the paintwork is now looking very shabby. I also need to sort out the loose flag stones on the drive, and decorate the hallway. The whole house needs another general clean too... and I daren't even look at the garden. Grass cutting season starts again soon too :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home