Dyn's World

It's really really boring... most of the time... honest!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

While I make my living out of being a software engineer, I'm trying to become a published author, writing books for teenagers.

Friday, February 11, 2005

In the groove

It seems things have settled out since Tuesday. I've worked out that I can catch an odd 20 minutes or so sleep during my lunch hour, and I've sort of settled out into a regular pattern in the evenings.

Not a lot to write about really, which doesn't really reflect how much I'm doing, working, broadcasting, updating the website... the list is long and quite tiring. Just looking forward to it all being over now so I can try to regain some of my life back. I'm seriously going to have to look into ways of distributing the number of jobs I have at the radio station out to some other people... things like web content, network management, maybe even some of the studio engineering.

Anyway, I'm feeling a little bit less stressed as I was... let's hope things hold up for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home