Dyn's World

It's really really boring... most of the time... honest!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

While I make my living out of being a software engineer, I'm trying to become a published author, writing books for teenagers.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

And so it has begun

Simply couldn't write anything yesterday - not enough hours in the day, but I promised myself a few moments to write something today.

Friday night was, as predicted, long and hard (ooh err), and it was gone 03:30 by the time I'd finished all the wiring, UPS installation, MD installation, etc.

I spent most of Saturday morning in bed, but managed to make my way in to spend the afternoon fixing things on the web site, and sort out some finer production points.

By Sunday, I was pretty tired, but battled through 2 church services, before turning on the transmitter and then going for my usual drive up the A46 to Lincoln. It seems that the coverage is a bit better than last time, and conditions are nice and flat, which helps.

Yesterday was busy at work... not a lot else you can say to that really. I rushed home, and then rushed back off to the studio to eat something before going on air at 7. I managed to sort out what I was doing with the chart, discovered that the live reads for the evening competition were all wrong, and I threw together a random selection of music. I can't say it was some of my finest radio, but a few people said it was ok... I'm not convinced. I can do better than that.

The only problem now is that this morning was a bit of a battle to wake up... didn't expect to be this tired...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home