Dyn's World

It's really really boring... most of the time... honest!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

While I make my living out of being a software engineer, I'm trying to become a published author, writing books for teenagers.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Annoying things

Last night, on my way back from Lincoln, I discovered someone had placed a rather large branch in the middle of the road at the end of my street. Not a very significant thing, really, but a nusance for drivers, posing a potentially damaging hazard. After I'd parked up, I decided to go for a walk and clear the road.

This is one example of a few annoying things that have been going on in the street over the last few months. Other things include someone driving down the grass verge that runs between the houses and the A1, and someone throw an egg at my kitchen window on Wednesday. I'm not amused. If I catch anyone doing any of the above things, there'll be trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home