Dyn's World

It's really really boring... most of the time... honest!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

While I make my living out of being a software engineer, I'm trying to become a published author, writing books for teenagers.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Access

...and for once I'm not talking about a Microsoft database product. No, I'm talking about the strip of grass and footpath that runs between my house and the A1. Some complete tosser has taken to driving his vehicle up the kerb on my street, down the footpath, and onto the street behind as a short cut to get to the main road, rather than drive through thre village like everyone else. If I catch whoever it is, I'll have a few strong words to say. I don't really want to have to ask the parish council to errect a bollard in the middle of this strip of grass.

Still busy at work - not a lot else you can say about that really.

Successfully purchased a power supply for my radio, so I'll be taking the club's PSU back to Lincoln tonight. That is, if the weather doesn't prevent me going - the forecast is a bit grim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home