Dyn's World

It's really really boring... most of the time... honest!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

While I make my living out of being a software engineer, I'm trying to become a published author, writing books for teenagers.

Friday, October 22, 2004

Plotting...

Although to the casual observer, I might not appear to be very busy, I am. My brain spends a lot of time bubbling up new ideas. Some are better than others, but it's all interesting stuff.

Wednesday evening went as planned. Nothing new to report on the Radio Witham front - and I'm going on conference with them next Friday!

Thursday was a busy day at work, lots of coding and some debugging. Then spend the evening in the heavy rain going to and from Lincoln for the radio club. I really can't tell if my Morse is getting better or worse at the moment.

Got home early to play with some new software I downloaded that generates radio propagation plots... which is turning out to be really interesting.

At least Friday hasn't turned out to be quite as wet, nor as busy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home