Dyn's World

It's really really boring... most of the time... honest!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

While I make my living out of being a software engineer, I'm trying to become a published author, writing books for teenagers.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

How much work?

Once again, I started writing something yesterday, but didn't get round to finishing it... I'm just flitting from one task to another.

I didn't get round to doing any ringing on Monday evening. Probably for the best as I was still feeling the effects of Sunday afternoon. Spent the early evening with Don, sorting out his email settings, before dashing home via the chip shop to get on the radio club net. It seems like my new router also kicks out QRM on 145.325MHz, so I have to turn that off, or suffer an S4 noise floor. What a pain.

I pulled out of the net early to have a drink with Andy at the radio station, and finalise the programme schedule for next time. So here we are, just 2 weeks after end of transmission, and we've already got the programme plan ready. Mind you, there's only 12 weeks until we start webcasting again.

Tuesday was just very busy at work. Lots to do, and it's all taking longer than I'd hoped. Rushed off to the Priory FM meeting, and finished giving the presentation that I started last month, and then on for more drinks in the evening, and a kebab which may be responsible for messing up my bowels again.

Sadly, I forgot about HHGTTG again, so I'm either going to have to listen on the web, or try to listen on Thursday evening. I think the web solution is more likely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home