Dyn's World

It's really really boring... most of the time... honest!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

While I make my living out of being a software engineer, I'm trying to become a published author, writing books for teenagers.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Brain dead

Well my over busy life style is finally causing things to fall apart. The last 7 days have been a blur of activity from fixing the hot water plumbing last Friday night, working at the radio station until midnight on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, playing cribbage on Tuesday night, and hospital radio on Wednesday.

Yesterday was rather unpleasant in that I oversplet for the first time in a very long time. I'd had a rotten nights sleep with bad dreams about hacking my left foot off with a panel saw. Anyway, I was only an hour late into work, and with all the late finishes I've been doing lately, I'm counting it as flexi-time. Not really ideal though.

The problem is, I feel just as tired today. Long gone are the days when I'd wake up just before my alarm clock goes off. After Tuesday, I'm going to have to sort out my sleep patterns again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home