Dyn's World

It's really really boring... most of the time... honest!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

While I make my living out of being a software engineer, I'm trying to become a published author, writing books for teenagers.

Friday, September 02, 2005

5 days...

Another slightly longer gap than I intened, but I've not really had time to write... and with just 5 days before the start of RSL 3 I've got a small pile of things to do.

The new MD player arrived, and after a bit of a clean up, it's now working in the studio, although I don't have the right plugs to make up a retmote control for it. I must get round to ordering some more D plugs. Studio building work to fit some air-con and tidy up the ceiling panels is well under way.

Transmitter install was done nearly 2 weeks ago now. I decided to remove my compressor from the TX chain because there was some apparent distortion. However, there's still some distortion present without it, and I'm not sure why. I'm hoping it's my off-air tuner that's the problem, but I didn't really have time to investigate it with a dummy load. At least it's all set up to push out 25W erp now.

Got round to painting some more exterior woodwork on my house over the weekend. I've now only got the bathroom windows to do, and then it's onto the porch, door frames, doors and then the garage. Had some fun and games getting the guttering on and off, but at least I don't have to do it again for another 3 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home