Dyn's World

It's really really boring... most of the time... honest!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

While I make my living out of being a software engineer, I'm trying to become a published author, writing books for teenagers.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Holidays and more work

I've got a few moments to write about what I've been up to over the last 12 days... at long last. It's been nothing short of a mad rush really.

Spent some more time playing with the web streams at the radio station, and managed to have a few minor meetings with Andy before packing the bags and spending the week between 25th and 29th at Center Parcs.

Only Shelagh, Ian and I, as Duncan decided to pull out at the last moment, and we hadn't managed to fill the places we'd set aside for Andy and Michele. So a quiet week, but lots of nice food to eat, and plenty of swimming. Had another shiatsu massage on the Thursday, and I've now got the contact details of the guy that saw me. He's based in Lincoln, and his rates seem reasonable, so I might make it a monthly treat to sort out the stresses of this world.

Got home on the Friday, quickly visited my parents, and then spent the evening finishing off one of my bottles of whisky with Dave (there wasn't much left).

Shelagh had an induction course for a computer course on Saturday morning, so she went to that before we dashed to Aberystwyth for the AGM dinner. Rang a quarter on the Sunday afternoon, and met Ashley for a coffee on Monday morning before coming home via Stoke.

...I'll catch up with this week another time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home