Dyn's World

It's really really boring... most of the time... honest!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

While I make my living out of being a software engineer, I'm trying to become a published author, writing books for teenagers.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Getting weird... or wired?

Yesterday was just very very odd. It started out normal enough, although I'd admit to running a little late in the morning, but things got weird when a programming meeting was called shortly after midday. This finished at about 14:10, so I took a late 50 minute lunch, and started drinking regular tea, rather than fruit tea. And that just set the pattern for the afternoon. By the time I went home, I could feel another anxiety attack coming on. Whether it's work that worrying me or the caffeine, I'm not sure.

We declared the gents' toilet "dead". It's been difficult to flush for a while now, and the smell from the leak is getting worse. Called in a plumber for today to do something about it - even replace the toilet.

Last night I had a couple of training sessions booked for the Boundary Sound studio. Gave Stuart his second session... his next will be his first demo I think. Paul Walker then did a couple of hours, while Andy, Duncan, and I sat in the pub to sort out how many adverts we need to sell.

Priory FM stared RSL 14 at midnight last night. Once again, I'm not broadcasting with them, which doesn't really bother me that much - I've got enough other things on at the moment anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home