Dyn's World

It's really really boring... most of the time... honest!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

While I make my living out of being a software engineer, I'm trying to become a published author, writing books for teenagers.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Regular rythm

...and so life slowly returns to a slightly more relaxed pace. I'm not sure if going to the Roman Way will continue to be a part of my Wednesday evening plan, it does make it quite a late finish, and I'm fairly keen to get to bed at a more reasonable hour from here on in.

Today was nothing special. It rained on my walk home for lunch, so I was rather soggy. Managed to nearly dry my trousers before setting off again. Nothing exciting for lunch either - just a pot noodle.

Ian came up to collect the RSL transmitter today. Hadn't really planned getting the antenna and pole that are his down from the roof, and Duncan wasn't able to get ladders long enough to do it himself. So that sounds like a bit of a disaster.

Otherwise, work has left my head full of "linked list problems" that my head won't stop churning away at. Maybe it'll come up with something useful for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home