Dyn's World

It's really really boring... most of the time... honest!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

While I make my living out of being a software engineer, I'm trying to become a published author, writing books for teenagers.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Reboot, restart...

Ok, so I've not written for about a year.

I sort of got out of the habit for various reasons, but I think the time is right to start again.

I can just about summarise the last year by saying not a lot has changed. I'm still building and fixing things at the radio station, I'm still not swimming regularly enough, and I'm still doing too many things.

Plus points - I remortgaged the house, and I've ordered new doors and windows to be fitted in a few weeks time. I'm also looking to get gas heating installed before the year is out.

So, let's pick up from thre shall we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home