Dyn's World

It's really really boring... most of the time... honest!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

While I make my living out of being a software engineer, I'm trying to become a published author, writing books for teenagers.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Nocturnal madness

I finally managed it - to get onto the radio club "net" last night, much to the surprise of a few people. I haven't been on for months. Unfortunately, it served as a reminder to something I'd forgotten... an M3 course... that was run last weekend. I was sure it was due at the end of October not September, but then I've lost all sense of time recently.

Soon afterwards, I decided to get an early night, and went to bed (at about 22:30). For regular readers, you'll be aware that during RSLs, I only get about 5.5 hours sleep per night. Well, my body is so used to this, that come 4am, I woke up. How annoying. I managed to get some more sleep unril 6am when I woke up again. Then finally drifted off to sleep until 8am, when my alarm went off. Guess what...? I still feel tired!

Shelagh's due to play cards tonight. I'll be having an evening in, and try to get another early night. Let's see if I can correct this little sleep problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home